Posted on 05/12/16
Based in Sandwich
Salary : Competitive
Hours : Full time hours Monday to Friday plus weekend and Bank Holiday shifts
Overall purpose of the job :
Unload, document and issue all existing and potential product in accordance with prescribed in house and regulatory standards.
- Receives packaged product and moves to allocated area within the storage facility.
- Inspection of raw material.
- Directing bulk road tankers of hazardous materials for unloading.
- Moves finished product from production to storage area to freight vehicles.
- Moves raw materials from delivery vehicles to automated warehouse system.
- Responsible for receipt and documentation of raw materials delivered to the facility.
- Issuing of raw materials to production and documenting.
- Operates a fork lift truck (Counterbalance and Reach), existing recognised or recently expired certificates of training required.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and stock counting.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures and GMP requirements.
- Ensure that all HSE regulations are adhered to.
Please send a CV to email@example.com or call Dianne Lambert, HR manager on 01304 249748 for more information.
Closing date - Friday, 16 December 2016.