Synthetic Organic Chemist
Posted on 10/02/17
Peakdale Molecular has achieved significant growth through 2016, where we have successfully recruited many talented synthetic organic chemists to join our fast growing teams.
Our ever-increasing success in delivering on our customers’ needs means that expansion will continue in 2017. To meet this growth, we require enthusiastic, skilled synthetic organic chemists.
As a permanent, full time chemist in the company you will:
- Carry out chemical syntheses, using a wide range of techniques, maintaining the highest levels of Health & Safety
- Utilise your scientific expertise and chemical databases to generate solutions to complex problems
- Communicate professionally and complete written reports to a high standard
- Potentially manage synthetic chemistry projects, liaising with external customers
- BSc/MChem in chemistry with clear and demonstrable laboratory experience in organic synthesis
- PhD in organic chemistry (or related) advantageous
- Industrial or post-PhD academic experience advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
Peakdale Molecular (part of the Concept Life Sciences Group) is a leading UK-based CRO, providing organic chemistry solutions to the pharmaceutical, petrochemical and materials industries.
As a company, we have a single aim: to accelerate our customers’ discovery initiatives through innovation.
With over 100 chemists, Peakdale’s employees are the foundation to our success.
Peakdale Molecular offers a competitive starting salary, structured career progression and the opportunity to make a real difference.
We are proud to play a part in your personal career development, supporting you step-by-step throughout your professional growth.
Benefits include flexible working hours, Cigna dental care, Bupa private healthcare, employee benefits programme, life insurance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a cycle to work scheme.
A discretionary relocation package is also available.
To find out more about Peakdale Molecular please visit us at www.peakdale.co.uk or to learn more about our Sandwich site please click here.
If you want to join our exciting growing business, please send a copy of your CV (including any site preference) and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org