Security Traffic Officer
Posted on 14/01/16
Parkserve Ltd is part of Discovery-Park Ltd, Europe’s leading Science and Technology Park. Our world class facilities have attracted a host of international companies from the life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, science and technology sectors and we have created an environment where emerging businesses and established organisations can share, connect and engage. The company has a proven track record in developing and managing business parks and sustainable communities and is responsible for Wynyard Park, a 700 acre site in the north east of England among others
Purpose & Responsibilities
We are looking to recruit an individual to undertake the managing and policing of the main car parks here at Discovery Park.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who can provide the highest standard of work with an attention to detail
• Maintaining safe routes within the Car Parks
• Ensuring vehicles are parked within the marked bays
• Issuing of Site parking tickets
• Customer service
• Managing the closures of car parks • Managing alternative parking areas
• Working with the Site Security Team
• Assist with other security duties when required.
• To become fully conversant with all related systems and equipment.
Note: This form summarises the main aspects of the job but does not cover all the duties that the job holder may have to perform. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances.
• We are looking for an individual with outstanding communication and excellent customer service skills.
• Must hold an up to date SIA License
• Creditable Work history
• Clean Full Driving License
• Passionate and motivated, work under pressure as part of a team or unaccompanied
• Should be, efficient, professional and customer focused.
Parkserve is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed. This means that all employees, and applicants considered for employment, will be treated without regard to:-
• Gender reassignment
• Marriage & Civil Partnership
• Religion & belief
• Sexual Orientation
Our goal is to treat all individuals fairly throughout all stages of our recruitment process. Any decisions on recruitment and selection are based solely on job-related criteria and the needs of the business.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com