Posted on 11/10/16
Overall purpose of the job
To undertake all aspects of reception and general administration to support the smooth and effective running of the business at all levels.
- Answer and field all incoming calls, transfer and take messages as appropriate.
- Meet and greet visitors and contractors, ensuring they sign in and adhere to the appropriate EHS and company rules.
- Undertake administrative and office support activities for multiple business areas, assisting office management with all day to day operational matters to ensure the back office function supports the smooth running of the business.
- Take responsibility for the efficient stock control and cost effective stationery requirements.
- Create and maintain office filing systems (electronic and paper), photocopying and printing documents and providing the staff with a well organised and structured environment.
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post.
- Liaise with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Collect information and maintain records or databases to provide information for use by others as required.
- Schedule up and coming appointments and update calendars.
- Review and maintain existing policies, keeping them in-line with changes and make any necessary adjustments as per managerial instructions.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts including 3rd party suppliers and other service providers to ensure required standards are met and all documentation is gathered.
- Participate in induction programmes for new joiners.
- Develop close working relationships with colleagues across the Business.
Hours Full time 09.00 to 17.00
Salary Up to £14,000.00 per annum
Please send a CV to email@example.com or call Dianne Lambert, HR manager on 01304 249748 for more information.
Closing Date Friday, 21 October 2016