QC Team Leader
Posted on 02/09/16
Salary On Application
A QC Team Leader is required to join an organisation who have quickly established themselves to be an employer of choice in Kent.
Reporting into a remote QA/RA Manager, the incoming candidate will be tasked with supervising all locally-based quality operations within a lab-based manufacturing environment.
Duties will include;
- Assist in development of the company QMS
- Review and approval of batch documentation, C of A’s and related documents for batch release and shipment
- Development of QC related processes
- Investigation and execution of CAPA’s, Change Control, Change Requests and other associated tools
- QA sign-off for release of product to market
- Batch record maintenance and storage
- Assist RA with input into technical dossier preparation
- Plan, manage and deliver QC Projects
The post holder will need to be able to set up and validate a working laboratory from scratch.
Applicants must have an exposure to working within a Microbiology setting in order to be considered, with a broad understanding of life-sciences and biosciences. An understanding of working to ISO13485 will be needed, too.
Furthermore, demonstrable supervisory skills are required in order to make a successful application, as the role will eventually grow into a site quality management role.
Interviews will take place over the next few weeks. The successful candidate will have the chance to earn a highly competitive overall package. Candidates would need to be able to travel on an international basis when the business requires.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Contact James Forster, Principal Consultant, Executive & Technical Division New Appointments Group Email: J.Forster@newappointmentsgroup.co.uk Tel: 01795 416600