Posted on 10/11/15
Our client, already well-established in Asia, is launching a new venture in East Kent in the production of bulk pharmaceutical products using environmentally sustainable methods of production. This pioneering manufacturer is developing its operation to include the US and European markets. We are recruiting in all areas of this ground-breaking, innovative organisation providing a chance for ideal candidates to be involved at its inception. To be successful you will be driven, hardworking and enthusiastic, fully appreciating the effort and commitment required to ensure the success of this exciting project.
Overall purpose of the job:
Monitors and reports on processes and procedures to ensure that prescribed standards are being adhered to.
- Performs audits on production processes at prescribed intervals to ensure compliance with in house, statutory and GMP requirements.
- Follow written procedures to carry out the required test on raw materials and products.
- Test raw materials/products in accordance statutory and in house regulations.
- Prepare and disseminate relevant reporting documentation in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide training and support to new team members.
- Ensure that all HSE regulations are adhered to.
- A scientific degree or appropriate qualified pharmaceutical experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of undertaking inspections in a GMP, regulated environment in API pharma or biotech.
- Knowledge and ability to operate relevant equipment.
- Experience of following SOPs in a pharma, or biotech manufacturing environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- A credible and confident verbal and written communicator at all levels.
This is literally a ‘once in a lifetime’ chance to secure a dynamic and refreshing role so if you are passionate about making your mark in this industry please contact us for further details.
Jane Deadman: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 01843 604890)
or Chelsey Burt-Davies: email@example.com (Tel: 01843 604890)