Production Operatives (Wet & Dry Processing) (Sandwich, Kent: £16k-£24k (inc. shift allowance))
Posted on 22/12/15
Our client, already well-established in Asia, is launching a new venture in East Kent in the production of bulk pharmaceutical products using environmentally sustainable methods of production.
This pioneering manufacturer is developing its operation to include the US and European markets. We are recruiting in all areas of this ground-breaking, innovative organisation providing a chance for ideal candidates to be involved at its inception.
To be successful you will be driven, hardworking and enthusiastic, fully appreciating the effort and commitment required to ensure the success of this exciting project.
Overall purpose of the job:
Assisting in the production of existing and potential products in line with prescribed in house and regulatory requirements.
- Operate and maintain production equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures including, but not limited to;
- Wet Chemistry; Reactors, Centrifuges and Dryers.
- Dry Chemistry; Milling, Micronising and Blending equipment.
- Weighs, measures, checks and loads raw materials to ensure that manufactured batches contain the prescribed ingredients and those ingredients are of the required quality.
- Maintains records and a clean production area to comply with regulatory requirements, GMP and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists in process testing.
- Provide training and support to new team members.
- Ensure that all HSE regulations are adhered to
- Monitors process against documented parameters
- Good level of education - secondary school or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, pharma or biotech.
- Knowledge of working with appropriate plant equipment relevant to their area of production.
- Knowledge and experience of following and promoting safe working practices.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and schedules.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- A Team Player.
- The role will require manual handling so ability to safely and routinely perform manual handling activities.
This is literally a ‘once in a lifetime’ chance to secure a dynamic and refreshing role so if you are passionate about making your mark in this industry please contact us for further details.
Jane Deadman: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 01843 604890) Or Chelsey Burt-Davies: email@example.com (Tel: 01843 604890)