Packing Operative (Sandwich, Kent: £14-£17k)
Posted on 22/12/15
Our client, already well-established in Asia, is launching a new venture in East Kent in the production of bulk pharmaceutical products using environmentally sustainable methods of production.
This pioneering manufacturer is developing its operation to include the US and European markets. We are recruiting in all areas of this ground-breaking, innovative organisation providing a chance for ideal candidates to be involved at its inception. To be successful you will be driven, hardworking and enthusiastic, fully appreciating the effort and commitment required to ensure the success of this exciting project.
Overall purpose of the job:
Package all existing and potential product to ensure that it is appropriately protected in accordance with prescribed in house and regulatory standards.
- Uses manual and automated packaging systems to label, inspect and package final products ensuring materials are wrapped and protected prior to storage and onward transportation.
- Enters data print labels and maintains prescribed records and documentation.
- Maintains packaging area to comply with regulatory requirements, GMP and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform initial checks of completed documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide training and support to new team members.
- Ensure that all HSE regulations are adhered to.
- Good education - secondary school level or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a high bulk manufacturing environment pharma or biotech.
- Knowledge and experience of following and promoting safe working practices.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and schedules.
- The role will require manual handling so ability to safely and routinely perform manual handling activities.
- Self-motivated with ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A Team Player
- Ability to operate fork lift trucks, holding a relevant valid license.
This is literally a ‘once in a lifetime’ chance to secure a dynamic and refreshing role so if you are passionate about making your mark in this industry please contact us for further details.
Jane Deadman: email@example.com (Tel: 01843 604890) Or Chelsey Burt-Davies: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 01843 604890)