Posted on 14/06/16
This pioneering manufacturer is developing its operation to include the US and European markets. We are recruiting in all areas of this ground-breaking, innovative organisation providing a chance for ideal candidates to be involved at its inception. To be successful you will be driven, hardworking and enthusiastic, fully appreciating the effort and commitment required to ensure the success of this exciting project.
You will be required to work 12hr shifts (i.e. 6am - 6pm) and this will follow a continental shift pattern.
Overall purpose of the job:
- Package all existing and potential product to ensure that it is appropriately protected in accordance with prescribed in house and regulatory standards.
- Uses manual and automated packaging systems to label, inspect and package final products ensuring materials are wrapped and protected prior to storage and onward transportation.
- Enters data print labels and maintains prescribed records and documentation.
- Maintains packaging area to comply with regulatory requirements, GMP and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform initial checks of completed documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide training and support to new team members.
- Ensure that all HSE regulations are adhered to.
- Good education - secondary school level or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a high bulk manufacturing environment pharma or biotech.
- Knowledge and experience of following and promoting safe working practices.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and schedules.
- The role will require manual handling so ability to safely and routinely perform manual handling activities.
- Self-motivated with ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A Team Player
- Ability to operate fork lift trucks, holding a relevant valid license.
This is literally a ‘once in a lifetime’ chance to secure a dynamic and refreshing role so if you are passionate about making your mark in this industry please contact us for further details.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01843 604890 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.