Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on 17/06/16
RHL, specialists in Design & Manufacturing talent acquisition, are currently recruiting for;
Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Location: Kent Salary: £28-35k dependent on experience Contact: Jerome Parrish Reference No: D&M226249
Our client is a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are setting up a new facility in Kent. They have a requirement for a Multi-Skilled Engineer, who will hold a key position in the support of a new production facility. Applicants must have experience of maintaining and repairing all aspects of Pharmaceutical Equipment, with a strong electrical and mechanical engineering background, as well as having a good understanding of Instrumentation, PLC’s and DCS systems.
The successful incumbent will be expected to act as a multi-skilled project engineer that will support the delivery of any projects that are implemented within our client’s facility, including front end design, build, commissioning and operation, with responsibility, but not limited to the following:-
• Maintaining and improving the reliability of all equipment, by analysing the performance of equipment and delivering the preventative and predictive maintenance plan. Knowledge of Vessels, Centrifuges, Dryers, Packaging Equipment, Warehouse Management Systems and Support Utilities is required.
• Providing breakdown response for all equipment within the plant. • Translation of management objectives and develop, integrate and optimize PPM plans within the limits of relevant laws, regulations, SHE and manufacturing requirements.
• Assist in the development of Capital Projects and perform conceptual basic engineering on new projects.
• Develop and maintain relationships with contractors, technical consultants and suppliers. Qualifications and Experience
• NVQ / City and Guilds, Apprenticeship, with a minimum of 5 years hands-on engineering experience, in Pharmaceutical maintenance, that should include Production Plant, Packaging Equipment and Scientific Laboratories.
• Current FLT License • Completing Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance • Mechanical & Electrical knowledge and fault finding skills • Automated Processes knowledge and fault finding skills for PLC’s, DCS and 17th Edition qualified.
Please apply with a CV in word format with a covering letter stating your availability for employment and current salary level. Jerome@rhl.co.uk. 01233 658015.
Recruitment Holdings Limited (RHL) is an employment agency and recruitment consultancy.