Logistics deployment coordinator
Posted on 13/06/16
The Logistics deployment coordinator supports the Customer Delivery teams to make sure that client deliverables are shipped on time. Maintain shipping forecast/schedule
- Handles daily project logistics correspondence between Logistics and the Project Teams
- Attend internal project kick off meetings.
- Attend client calls as requested
- Work with the Procurement team and the Inventory team to make sure study supplies are ordered/allocated and organise equipment to be in the relevant warehouses prior to study go live
- Generate Commercial invoice documentation for shipping tickets
- Maintain device certification library including new products that are added to CRF Health Portfolio
- Negotiate shipping schedule with the logistics shipping team
- Create Shipping tasks in NetSuite
- Maintain device / country requirement export database
- Track all shipments to delivery and communicate any delays to the project team
- Maintain shipping forecast
- Minimum education: GCSE (England) / High School graduation (US) or country equivalent.
- Understanding and/or experience of clinical trials / pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Must have excellent time management, communications, and organisational skills.
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the project teams
- Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members.
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
Anyone wishing to apply should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org