Logistics deployment coordinator
Posted on 13/10/15
The Logistics deployment coordinator supports the Customer Delivery teams to make sure that client deliverables are shipped on time. Maintain shipping forecast / schedule
• Handles daily project logistics correspondence between Logistics and the Project Teams
• Attend internal project kick off meetings.
• Attend client calls as requested
• Work with the Procurement team and the Inventory team to make sure study supplies are ordered / allocated and organize equipment to be in the relevant warehouses prior to study go live
• Generate Commercial invoice documentation for shipping tickets
• Maintain device certification library including new products that are added to CRF Health Portfolio
• Negotiate shipping schedule with the logistics shipping team
• Create Shipping tasks in NetSuite
• Maintain device / country requirement export database
• Track all shipments to delivery and communicate any delays to the project team • Maintain shipping forecast
• Minimum education: GCSE (England) / High School graduation (US) or country equivalent.
• Understanding and/or experience of clinical trials / pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
• Must have excellent time management, communications, and organizational skills.
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Must be able to communicate effectively with the project teams
• Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members.
• Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
To apply for this role please send your CV’s and covering letters to email@example.com