Inventory Control Specialist
Posted on 11/03/16
Manages inventory control and warehousing functions for CRF Health owned and customer equipment. Ensures all equipment is stored in a safe and secure environment and provide accurate accounting of all equipment.
· Manages inventory within the guideline of the “Hardware Revenue Recognition Policy”. · Organizes and maintains warehouse and inventory for efficient storage and handling.
· Ensures all equipment that has been returned and processed is housed in the correct customer location within the warehouse.
· Ensures good stock control procedures are maintained to allow equipment to be deployed only to the correct study.
· Perform visual validation of received merchandise to description and package details from original purchase order.
· Manage vendor relationship for faulty equipment to be repaired by manufacturer.
· Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
· Provide weekly and as requested inventory reports to all project teams, finance and contracts.
· Maintains Master Inventory ledger.
· Identify heavy and low turn inventory items and maintain communication reports to management
· Notify Director, Technical Support upon discovery of any irregular use of equipment including any unauthorized loan of equipment. · Implement and maintain recycling policy for old obsolete equipment.
· Assist in audits as needed.
· Promote continual improvement within the inventory control operation
· Travel Required.
· Other responsibilities assigned as required.
· Bachelors Degree or relevant experience.
· Accurate data entry and computer skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize.
· Flexibility concerning work schedule to work additional hours including weekends as and when needed.
· Must be able to control costs, and analyze cost effectiveness of services and supplies.
· Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
All CV’s to: Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org