Posted on 08/10/15
Position Summary: The Installation Specialist position handles the receipt of handheld computers, installing this equipment with CRF’s TrialCollector software and shipping this equipment to the clinical study site as needed.
• Prepare and install handheld computers with CRF Health TrialCollector software platform.
• Package and ship CRF Health eDiary kits across global locations.
• Process all returned equipment.
• Understand the exportation and importation documents for shipping 128 bit encrypted dual use software and electronics.
• Perform Quality Checks of all equipment being shipped to the customer.
• Assist in managing the timeframe for deployment of a number of projects.
• Perform troubleshooting of returned equipment to determine any potential problems.
• Ensure that all data stored in the eDiary is sent to the CRF Health servers upon receipt of the equipment.
• Travel as necessary.
• Other responsibilities assigned as required.
• A.S Degree preferred.
• Minimum of one year experience in logistics environment.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organisation.
• Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel is required. Other IT / technical experience a plus.
• Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
• Knowledge of International Shipping and Customs paperwork preferred.
• Flexibility concerning work schedule to work additional hours including weekends as and when needed.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com