Inside Sales Agent
Posted on 19/10/16
- Qualifying opportunities and setting priorities for follow up with line manager.
- Selling and promoting Jaytee’s services, products & consumables portfolio to a defined customer base.
- Using telephone, email and digital techniques to follow up on opportunities and close orders.
- Providing accurate, timely quotations to customers.
- Developing product knowledge to advise customer on appropriate product and consumables selection.
- Upskilling service engineers to facilitate improved effectiveness and increased lead generation.
- Providing recommendations on portfolio expansion/rationalisation.
- Building and maintaining the customer database.
Key areas of focus:
- Increasing sales of Jaytee’s products, consumables, services portfolio.
- Building brand loyalty.
- Customer acquisition, retention & account management.
- Achieving desired business results.
- An active interest in science & technology.
- Qualified (or on the road to) as a professional in science, engineering or related discipline (at least ONC/HNC level).
- Solid customer service skills coupled with strong communication abilities.
- Knowledge of the laboratory sector an advantage.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and its working practices is an advantage.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen / being able to structure and negotiate sales situations.
- Able to demonstrate that he/she is an effective networker.
- Demonstrated planning, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrates a winning attitude and is an engaging team player.
- Holds a full UK driving licence and has a desire to progress into technical field sales.
Location: Herne Bay, Kent – Office based
Reports to: Sales Manager
Please apply quoting reference above in writing by email to email@example.com, including a detailed CV