Posted on 18/08/16
Based in Sandwich
Salary of £30,000 - £40,000
Our client delivers integrated facilities management solutions to the UK’s leading business and science parks.
About the HR Manager The main purpose of this role is to provide strategic and operational insight, advice and support on HR matters to support the operation of the company, in achieving current and future objectives.
Key duties include:
- Develop and manage the HR processes and policies to ensure consistency and compliance across the operation, including those related to performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures etc
- Providing hands on operational support to Managers with all HR related matters
- Developing and overseeing the recruitment process, including developing job descriptions and person specifications, interviewing, selecting candidates and supporting the on-boarding of new employees etc
- Producing employment contracts, ensuring that they are compliant with legislative requirements and business objectives
- Advising on pay, promotion and benefits and assisting in salary reviews
- Taking ownership of training programmes, deliver said programmes and analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
To be successful, it is essential that you possess excellent knowledge of employment law and its practical application.
Additionally, due to the nature of the role, you must have extensive experience of working in a HR Management role – you will be CIPD qualified, preferably at a Chartered level or be degree educated in HR or Business Management
You will possess excellent communication skills and strong influencing skills, as you will be communicating across disciplines and at all levels. You will be able to manage a varied workload and work to meet deadlines.
You will be proactive and results drive, with a personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and the knowledge of colleagues.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to make a dramatic impact on the value that HR adds to the business’. If you relish the idea of working for a supportive and successful company and are genuinely passionate and dedicated to delivering an exceptional HR service, please apply today!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment and HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01843 604890 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.