Posted on 07/02/17
Role: Electrical Estimator
Contract: Permanent, full time
Starting salary: Negotiable + benefits
SCI was established in 2000 to provide a specialist installation workforce specifically dedicated to delivering innovative systems and services to the building controls sector of the construction industry.
Dynamic and with a commitment to providing outstanding customer value, SCI has developed to become the complete Building Management Systems (BMS) service provider.
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Estimator to join our rapidly growing company based in Sandwich, Kent.
The successful candidate shall possess previous proven experience in estimating with strong electrical systems/installations knowledge.
The candidate should possess strong commercial awareness and client liaison skills.
- To assess the technical, commercial and contractual review in relation to the pre-tender and interim tender stages.
- To submit, adjust and approve final tender particulars to client.
- HNC/HND Electrical engineering or equivalent is preferable
- Previous estimating experience is essential.
- Numeracy & literacy
- Product knowledge
- Excellent communication, negotiation and personnel management skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and planning skills
Whilst the position is primarily based in Sandwich, it may be necessary to attend meetings in other locations, mainly in London and the South East.
For further information or informal discussion please telephone: Laura Kingsland, HR Manager on 0844 800 9980
Closing Date for applications 20th February 2017
Start date: March 2017
To apply, please send CV with Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out about SCI, our business, our values and our vision for the future, please look at our website: www.sci.gb.com