Digital Sales Development Executive
Posted on 16/02/17
- Making initial contact with selected potential clients in the UK
- Generating and qualifying sales leads and developing the sales forecast
- Creating, maintaining and updating records in SalesForce
- Developing and improving our client acquisition strategy and documentation with the sales team
- Active participation in new business activities - we want to hear your ideas and suggestions
- Reporting of sales activities to the management team in Copenhagen
- You have a background of vocational training and/or a university degree with a sales/marketing focus and first-hand sales experience
- You have a strong affinity with digital media, ideally gained from your experience of working in an agency environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You enjoy sales and achieving customer satisfaction - and you are driven by your ambition to succeed
- You are reliable and can work autonomously with a strong focus on quality of work
- You are a natural team worker, contributing new ideas and open to trying out new ideas too
- You have exceptional English language skills – both spoken and written
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office applications and have already worked with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
What we offer:
- A permanent position with fantastic opportunities for further professional development
- An open, relaxed working atmosphere with great colleagues in an established web agency
- Exciting projects working with well-known international partners
- Fast decision-making and the opportunity to shape our processes and how we approach our work
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Training and continuing education
- Smart offices in Discovery Park
FFW is a global digital agency with a start-up mentality.
We were formed in 2015 as the result of a merger of five agencies and today we have offices in 12 countries.
We create digital solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands, companies and organisations.
FFW has 16 years of experience in providing complex digital solutions for large brands.
FFW UK is our newest office and was opened in 2015, our customer portfolio includes, among others, LUSH, Pfizer, Syngenta and Johnson & Johnson. Watch a short video about us here
We look forward to your application!
Please send us your documents by email with the subject “[YOUR NAME] - Application for Digital Sales Development Executive to firstname.lastname@example.org