Customer Service Executive (Spanish and or Arabic speaking)
Posted on 05/04/17
Are you a Spanish and or Arabic speaker with customer service experience?
Or alternatively an experienced customer service executive within a manufacturing environment?
If you answer yes to ether of the above then read on…
New Appointments Group are advertising on behalf of a global organisation who specialise in developing, manufacturing and delivering a full range of Thermoplastic & Thermoset Compounds.
Our client is looking for a Spanish and or Arabic speaking Customer Service Executive or an experienced Customer Service Executive within a manufacturing environment who is looking to develop their career further.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure on their own or within a team.
Must also have experience using Microsoft office programmes such as Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
Main responsibilities for the position:
- To act as the primary point of contact for existing customers and/or sales agents for all post-sales and customer service related enquiries.
- Assisting the field sales team with the provision of timely sales quotes through efficient use of the Customer Relationship Management database.
- Processing of customer orders in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Assisting the Logistics team with order allocation.
- Day-to-day management of the order dispatch schedule to ensure On-Time-On-Volume delivery targets are met.
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in the provision of sales & customer service reports to ensure Key Performance Indicators are being accurately measured.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent’s Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Contact Leigh Woodward on (01304) 227722 or email: L.Woodward@newappointmentsgroup.co.uk