Assistant Office Administrator
Posted on 19/04/17
Due to the significant expansion of BSPG Laboratories Ltd. we are now recruiting for an Assistant Office Administrator to join and support our team.
If successful, you will be joining a team of motivated and self-driven individuals with a passion for ensuring the success of this exciting project.
You will be recruited as a member of the Administration department and will report to the Document Control and Compliance Executive.
Previous administration experience is necessary and knowledge of accounting systems would be beneficial but training will be provided on this.
This position is part-time and permanent.
Overall purpose of this role
- To assist the administration, quality and human resources department with administration tasks
Key responsibilities of this role (this list is not exhaustive)
- Devising and maintain office systems
- Sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing post
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information
- Photocopying, scanning and printing documents for different departments as required
- Scheduling and attending meetings/appointments, creating agendas and recording minutes
- Procurement services – placing orders, updating the purchase register, generating purchase orders and applying for quotes
- Managing and updating the company’s accounting software
- Managing the company accounts
- Liaising with staff and external contracts
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff, collaborators and/or customers
- Front of house responsibilities – answering the telephones, emails, hospitality, booking and organising events
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures relating to job role
Skills and ability
- Ability to write concisely in plain English
- Ability to apply a pragmatic approach to work
- Critical thinker with strong communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to meet commitments
- Respect for confidentiality
- Attention to detail
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with the email title ‘Assistant Office Administrator’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org