Analytical QC Analyst
Posted on 22/09/16
Our client is undergoing a period of significant growth in groundbreaking extraction of active ingredients for pharmaceutical and related markets.
Salary: up to £24,000
To be considered for this role, you will have a relevant Chemistry or Life Sciences degree, coupled with industry experience working for a GMP analytical laboratory with the pharmaceutical or related manufacturing industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting project full of challenges and opportunities.
As a QC Analyst, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform physical and analytical testing as required to support manufacturing, these include, but are not limited to: raw materials testing, in-process control testing, finished goods testing, laboratory investigations
- Adherence to GMP requirements
- Review and verify peers’ analytical data
An ideal analyst will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge - and experience - of working within a GMP Q.C environment
- Methodical with the ability to follow procedures accurately
- Experience of method development and validation is desirable, but not essential
- Experience using HPLC, GC/MS and LC/MS, and associated software, is desirable but not essential
Please apply to Alex Butcher, Managing Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org: 01233 658018
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.