Thanks from Clinco to the Security Team at Discovery Park
Posted on 27/05/16
Keeping our tenants secure is one of our key priorities here at Discovery Park - we work hard to ensure all people, intellectual property and property is kept safe, to keep everyone in a safe environment with a positive frame of mind.
Our park is guarded by skilled, professional security team at all times; 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
All of the security officers are SIA licensed and trained in a multitude of disciplines, with operations managed through a dedicated high-tech control hub.
One of our tenants, Clinco, an independent consultancy which collates medical records for lawyers in and beyond the UK, needs to ensure its documents are kept safe at all times.
The firm has recognised the work Discovery Park’s security team does, including:
– 24/7 365 security presence and control room; regular patrols
– Encrypted updated Access Control System – ADACS+Net
– Over 85 CCTV cameras on site, 24/7 recording in digital format with 28 day retention
– Intruder Detection System
– Fire alarm system in accordance with BS5839-1-2013
– 24/7 fire protection monitoring within the control room, comprehensive fire strategy
– Complete coverage with smoke alarms and sprinkler heads
– 24/7 electronic security engineer and fire engineer cover
– High security fencing to boundary with 3 strand wire tops
– On site fire & medical team
The Clinco offices are on the first floor, with routine access restricted to authorised staff using a security licensed key and non-routine access (eg. on audit) subject to strict control.
Within the office, robust SOPs relating to case tracking, printing and document management contribute to security of data. All confidential waste is securely shredded and certified destroyed.
Discovery Park takes security measures very seriously and is proud of the work the team does.